Featuring TRX Suspension Training- voted Best Total Body training tool by Men’s Health Magazine!
Men’s Strength & Conditioning Class
Forget getting up at the crack of dawn to workout at a traditional boot camp! Beyond the Gym’s new Men’s Strength & Conditioning class starts at 8am, so it’s perfect for you guys with flexible schedules who want an intense, circuit-style workout designed to get you lean and strong using equipment like the TRX Suspension Trainer, medicine balls, resistance bands, agility ladders and more!
Instead of obsolete and one-dimensional weight training equipment, we’ll use multi-directional and multi-planar sport training methods to help you achieve total body fitness!
Whether you’re super-fit or just trying get back into exercise, you'll love this challenging, boredom-busting new program! If you want more energy and improved performance in both everyday activities and the sports you love, then this class is for you!
SCHEDULE: Tuesdays/Thursdays from 8am-9am
LOCATION: Parks and trails in Thousand Oaks
There’s a maximum enrollment of 8 people in this class so sign up NOW to reserve your spot!
Beyond the Gym vs. Traditional Boot Camp-
· Small Class Size! Our classes are limited to 8 people, ensuring that you’ll get plenty of attention to perfect your form- maximizing your exercise benefits and minimizing your chance of injury.
· Fun Variety of Workout Equipment! Sure, we perform many exercises using body weight, but we’ll also incorporate lots of fun training tools like agility ladders, BOSU balance trainers, TRX Suspension Training, kettle bells, medicine balls… You never know what might be next!
· Interesting Locations! Beyond the Gym’s classes will take place in beautiful settings around Thousand Oaks that each offer new and interesting training options like trail climbs, sand volleyball courts and stair runs.
SCHEDULE & PRICING:
· Tuesday & Thursday mornings, 8am - 9am
· 8 sessions: $175.00*
Contact Debbie at 805-796-3119 if you have any questions about our scheduling or to reserve your spot.
* Scheduling is flexible but all sessions must be used within 3 months.
TESTIMONIALS: “I'm a big fan of Beyond The Gym! The workouts are vigorous and multi-dimensional but not exhausting. Debbie provides a very balanced work out which encompass warm-up, cardio, core, major muscle groups, cool down and stretching. As a long time weight training enthusiast, I was very surprised at the variety of challenging exercises using bands and plyometrics. Debbie is an informed, creative and professional coach who makes working out a lot of fun. I'm very pleased with my results and enthusiastically recommend her training.” Jim M., Thousand Oaks
“This class has been an amazing experience. The constantly changing exercise routines keep me very challenged every time. I also enjoy thoroughly the outdoor setting. Being able to complete a rigorous workout and at the same time enjoy nature is amazing.” Kosta T., Thousand Oaks